The 2015 World Championship has just been concluded in Finland on 22-23 August. There were 35 Australians competing in the first WRC above the arctic circle. The top placed teams overall were from Finland, Estonia and Russia.
From the preliminary results, Australia's best include:
- Julie Quinn, David Baldwin, 4th in Mixed Open and 2nd in Mixed Veterans
- Richard Robinson, Vivienne Prince (NZ), 2nd Mixed Super Veterans
- Robyn Spriggs, Sharon Crawford (USA), 2nd Women Ultra Veterans
- Tim Dent, Rob Taylor, Graham Anderson, 3rd Men Ultra Veterans
- Mike Hotchkis, Neil Hawthorne, 4th Men Super Veterans
- Jean Douglass, Ron Simpson, 5th Mixed Super Veterans